Good morning !
|| ..and the lords of all countries compete to determine the best ones amongst them, as theirs will be the crown for another year...
Welcome to the official Winter Feudal Lords Championship 2009! The tournament, taking place again this year, will begin in the next weeks. It will be held in the KO-system. The winner of the tournament will be entitled to call himself "Feudal Lords Champion 2009".
- Close of registration: October 31st, 2009 7pm MET. The drawing we be the next day.
- Players register by contacting Lady Edda
- Referee: Lady Edda
- All players have to play all tournament games under the same name and from the same profile
- All games will be played on the new Wintercup 2009 map (see below). During the tournament, updates will be published here.
- There will be an extra section in the forum for Tournament Questions & Discussions. Please ask questions there, so the referee doesn't have to answer the same questions over and over.
- The winner will be published on the home page and bear a special badge in the forum.
- Map: All games will be played on the Wintercup 2009 map using classic refined rules. Update cycle as usual - either 3 days or as soon as all players have entered their orders.
- Time: All games MUST be finished within 3 weeks (exact schedule will be published on the tournament page). Players are responsible for the execution of their games - e.g. they sign up an agreement with their opponent and finish the game within 3 weeks) . In case there is no winner after 3 weeks or the game isn't started at all, the player with more fiefdoms will be declared as winner. The referee will decide to do further investigations of the reasons. During winter vacation the time and duration will be changed if necessary.
- Classic improved
- 400er command on oppenents is not allowed
- First attack: turn 7
- To win 7 fiefdoms are necessary
Registration for this event is closed.
Rattentod : Lim-Dul 1:0
Drunken Nightmare : Konrad 1:0
Games will be started March, 2nd 2010
Drunken Nightmare : Vitara 1:0
Konrad : Kubax 1:0
Bajuul : Rattentod 0:1
Rouven : Lim-Dul 0:1
2nd round drawn
Horatius : Vitara 0:1; Lord Horatius disqualified because of 400 campaign
Morgan Kell : Drunken Nightmare 0:1
Lim-Dul : Mistress 1:0
Kubax : Mormegil 1:0
Mork : Rouven 0:1
Reesy : Bajuul 0:1
Rattentod : Elgoron 1:0
Konrad : Edda 1:0
Games will be started Wednesday
1st round drawn
Reesy : Walter 1:0
Mormegil : Barbarossa 1:0
Lim-Dul : Freilos
Sir Thomas : Mistress 0:1
Bajuul : Rongabonga 1:0
Madmartigan : Morgan Kell 0:1
Horatius : Helmchen 1:0
Elgorond : Deko 1:0
Edda : Freilos
Maethor : Mork 0:1
Kubax : Eduard 1:0
Konrad : De Mordrey 1:0
Balmerino : Rouven 0:1
Mavoisin : Drunken Nightmare 0:1
Vitara : Uthred 1:0
Cunubin : Rattentod 0:1