Good afternoon !
Winter Tournament 2006
|| ...and the lords of all countries compete to determine the best ones amongst them, as theirs will be the crown for another year...
Welcome to the first official Winter Feudal Lords Championship! The team tournament, taking place the first time this year, will begin in the next weeks. It will be held in several rounds: preliminary, last sixteen, quarter final, semi final, finale. The winners of the tournament will be entitled to call themselfs "Feudal Lords Team Champion 2006".
- Close of registration: November 26, 2006 7pm MET. The drawing we be at 7:30pm live in the chat
- Referee: Lady Edda
- Depending on the number of registered players it will be played as follows: preliminary round => last sixteen => quarter final => semi final => finale
- The encounters and the teams (!) will be allotted by the referee each round
- If we have not enough participants, there will be free tickets for some. (automatic success in the preliminary round)
- All players have to play all tournament games under the same name and from the same profile
- All games will be played on the Bohemia map (see below). During the tournament, updates will be published here.
- There will be an extra section in the forum for Tournament Questions & Discussions. Please ask questions there, so the referee doesn't have to answer the same questions over and over.
- The winners will be published on the home page and bear a special badge in the forum.
- Map: All games will be played on the Beohemia map. Update cycle as usual - either 3 days or as soon as all players have entered their orders.
- Time: All games MUST be finished within 2 weeks (exact schedule will be published on the tournament page). Teams are responsible for the execution of their games - e.g. they sign up in agreement with theyr opponent and finish the game within 2 weeks) . In case there is no winner after one week or the game isn't started at all, all players will possibly be disqualified by the referee. During winter vacation the time and duration will be changed if necessary.
- The Finale: The winner teams of the two semi finals will battle in the finale in new allotted teams.
- Comment: If requested, the referee will comment the semi finals and the finale.
- Lord Morton will create a predictor game
- Non-agression-treaty till 1061, first attack allowed in 1062
- This does not include players vassalls
- 400er command on oppenents is not allowed
Registration for this event is closed.
The winners are:
- place: Lady Estella and Lord Gecko
- place: Lady Marit and Lady de Mordrey
- place: Lord Mork and Lord Kreuzenstein
Lord gecko/Lady Estella vs. Lady Marit/Lady de Mordrey
Lady Cestoda/Lord Kubax vs. Lord Kreuzenstein/Lord Mork
Lord gecko / Lady de Mordrey vs.
Lord Kubax / Lord Kreuzenstein Lady Cestoda / Lord Mork vs. Lady Estella / Lady Marit
Duels should be finished till 01/28/07
Lady Estella/Lady Cestoda vs.
Sir Thomas/Lord Madmartigan
Lord Balmerino/Lady Edda vs. Lady Marit/Lord Kubax
Lord Aimar/Lord Richard vs. Lady de Mordrey/Lord Mork
Lord gecko/Lord Kreuzenstein s.
Lord Caradoc/Lord Imre
Please finish games until 07.01.2007 18h
First Round Fixtures
Sir Thomas and Lord Aimar vs. Lord Barnabas and Lord Dizzy
Lord Herztoht and Lord Morton vs. Lord Kubax and Lord Imre
All other Ladies and Lords advance automatically to the next round
Please finish the game till december 17th 6pm
The next duels will be alloted at december 17th 7pm
(In order of registration)
- Lady Marit
Lord Richard Lord Caradoc
Lord Morton Lady Edda Lord Barnabas
Lord Balmerino Lord Mork
- Lady Estella
- Lady de Mordrey
Lord Aimar Lord Herztoht Sir Thomas
- Lord gecko
Lord Kubax Lord Kreuzenstein Lord Dezsiderius