Good morning !
Scenario Background: Classic refined
This scenario is nearly identical to the original rules. The following changes exist:
- The agricultural bonus is only half as successful
- The revenue of a market is equivalent to 50 townsmen
- The average revenue of a lumbermill is 200 gold pieces
- The average revenue of a fishing village is 50 food units
- The average revenue of a quarry is 200 gold pieces
- The average revenue of an iron mine is 500 gold pieces
- The average revenue of a gold mine is 1000 gold pieces
- The average revenue of a gem mine is 2000 gold pieces
- The ship capacity is 100 knights/mercenaries
- Sieges of type 500 or 600 against players are allowed from round 5
- Sieges of type 500 are not allowed in the name of the overlord
- There is a new formula for attack results that reduces the probability of successful attacks when the attacker has less strength
- The revenue of a raid now depends on the number of attacking knights against the defending townsmen; higher and lower revenues are possible
Notes & Requirements:
Anyone can play.
A game played in this scenario will count towards the ranking.
back to the scenario list
A victory in this scenario will earn you a victory badge in the forum.